The rise of social media had created new opportunities for individuals and organizations looking to appeal to new donors. Donor acquisition can be challenging, but social media provides an existing audience who you may not yet have tapped into. It is estimated that there are 2.789 billion active social media users worldwide and on an average, they spend more than two hours daily on social media and messaging. This provides serious opportunities for these individuals and organizations to reach on the platform they most enjoy using.
A strong call to action (CTA) for a crowdfunding India campaign contributes to the success of any institution. For an organization, it can make the difference between heightened donor involvement opportunities. Calls to action are exactly what they sound like – words or phrases that drive visitors to take a specific action on your site. In other words, they function as the stepping stone between website visitors just passing by and those who feel invested enough to get involved in your case.
One should include effective CTAs throughout their social media, email messages and website. When it comes to crafting useful and compelling calls to action, keep these helpful pointers in mind.
- Use action words – There is a reason why it’s called call to action. When constructing a CTA button, use powerful, compelling verbs that attract visitors and drive engagement. For example, change, act, fight, explore, intervene and transform.
- Be concise – Keep it simple and state the necessities in as few words as possible.
- Talk about needs – Make sure your visitors fully understand why you want to raise funds for your crowdfunding India campaign. For example, instead of using the CTA Donate on your social media, try Help children fighting pediatric cancer. Donate now!
- State the urgency – If your cause is pressing, create a sense of urgency for your campaign with a call to action that reaches viewers immediately. Words like now and today are convenient options.
- Get emotional – Tug on people’s heartstrings by putting emotions into your crowdfunding India campaign. Your cause matters; tell visitors why.
- Go step-by-step – People love CTAs they can follow easily. When crafting your call to action, ask yourself: “If I had no idea what was going on, would people follow this easily on my site?” If not, you may want to rethink how your website design enables people to take action.
By following these simple pointers, your campaign can easily create calls to action that will generate constituent leads.